We invite your family to join us this Sunday for our Worship Gathering! We believe that church should be exciting, meaningful, and life-giving for the whole family. You can expect to be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are genuinely excited to see you. Our gatherings last about 90 mins. Worship Gatherings are filled with high-energy worship music, and you’ll hear an engaging message from one of our Pastors. Arrive a few minutes early to enjoy some light refreshments and to meet and greet with some wonderful people.
Each service we will offer creative, exciting programs for children from kindegarten to 5th grade.
What to Wear
You’ll find everything from T-shirts to business suits and at our Worship Gatherings. At The Fresh Church we like to say “it’s not about clothes, it’s about souls”! Dress in what is comfortable for you!
What to Look For
Stop by our Welcome Center where our Welcome Team will be there to greet you, provide you with a gift for your first time visit with us and answer any questions that you may have.
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. So come in and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
Sunday mornings are the absolute best part of the week. While there is always something FRESH happening at our church and different ways the Holy Spirit will lead our services, every worship gathering will flow pretty much like this:
- First time visitors should swing by the V.I.P(Very Important People) tent to receive a free gift.
- Everyone is welcome to a refreshment prior to service beginning.
- Don’t be shy, take some time and meet new friends before service.
- Take a second and fill out a Connection Card/Prayer Request.
- Our band will play some awesome music. It’s great.
- We will pray and someone will greet you.
- One of our pastors will share a message.
- We’ll receive Connection Cards and give people a chance to give.
- If you are a visitor, please feel no obligation or pressure to give.
- After about 90 minutes the service will be over.
- If you have any questions about anything, please visit our welcome center.
- Anyone with a “Happy to Help” T-shirt will be able to assist you with anything you need.
- On Sundays we have a place designed just for kids. At Fresh Kids, your children will learn about God’s love for them through age-appropriate lessons, well-crafted teachings and caring adult leadership.
- Don’t just run out, feel free to hang around a little while.
- Our pastors would love to meet you and your beautiful family!
- It will only take a few minutes, we promise.